Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The story of Habibullah :)

Suddenly, there was a person, he said salaam. 'May I come in?' he asked. But Fatimah did not allow him enter the room. 'I'm sorry, my father is ill,' said Fatimah, turned her body back And Closed the door. She went back to her father, who had opened his eyes and asked Fatimah, 'Who was he, my daughter?' 'I don't know, my father. It was the first time for me to see him,' Fatimah said gently. Then, Rasulullah looked at his daughter with trembled look, as if he wanted to reminisce about every part of her daughter's face. 'Know one thing! He is who erases the temporary pleasure; he is who separates the companionship in the world. He is the death angel,' said Rasulullah... Fatimah bore the bomb of her cry. The death angel came toward him, But Rasulullah asked why Jibril did not come along with him. Then, Jibril was called. Jibril was ready in the sky to welcome the soul of Habibullah and the leader of the earth. 'O Jibril, explain me about my rights in front of ALLAH?' Rasulullah asked with a weakest voice. 'The doors of sky have opened, the angels are waiting for your soul...' 'All jannats open widely waiting for you,' Jibril said. But, in fact, all this did not make Rasulullah relieved, his eyes were still full of worry.. 'You are not happy to hear this news?' asked Jibril. 'Tell me about the destiny of my people in future?' 'Don't worry, O Rasul ALLAH. I heard ALLAH tell me: 'I make jannat haram for every one, except the people of Muhammad who are inside it,' Jibril said.. It became closer and closer, the time for Malaekatul Mawth to do the work. Slowly, Rasulullah's soul was pulled. It was seemed that the body of Rasulullah was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight. 'Jibril, how painful this sakaratul maut is!' Rasulullah uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah closed her eyes, Ali sat beside her bowed deeply and Jibril turned his face back. 'Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back o Jibril?' Rasulullah asked the Deliverer of Wahy. 'Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in his condition of sakaratul maut,' Jibril said. Not for a while, Rasulullah uttered a groan because of unbearable pain. 'O ALLAH, how great is this sakaratul maut. Give me all these pains, don't give it to my people.' The body of Rasulullah became cold, his feet and chest did not move anymore.... His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali took his ear close to Rasulullah. 'Uushiikum bis shalati, wa maa malakat aimanuku - take care of the saalat and take care the weak people among you.' Outside the room, there were cries shouted each other, sahabah held each other. Fatimah closed her face with her hands and, again, Ali took his ear close to Rasulullah's mouth which became bluish. 'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' - 'My people, my people, my people.' And the life of the noble man ended. Could we love each other like him? Allahumma sholli 'ala Muhammad wa baarikwa salim 'alaihi. How deep is Rasulullah's love to us. Note: Don't worry if people hate you because there are many others who love and care you in the earth. But be worried if ALLAH hates you because there is no other who loves and cares you in akhirat. May Almighty Allah guide all of us to the Right Path and give all of us the courage to accept the Truth in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah and to reject all things which are in contradiction to the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah..


Aku bce ni dr 1 post kwn aku . Just wanna share it . Aku tau ramai yg dh tau pasal kisah ni . Tp ape salahnya kalau kita bace dn amik iktibar dr kisah ni kan ? Sdgkn kekasih Allah pon brasa sakit bila nyawa dicabut , inikan pulak kita yg hina ni . Take the positive side . Semoga kita sentiasa di bwh rahmat Allah :)

No comments: